Now, imagine the simplest way to experience exclusive luxury while you vacation in the Caribbean. Privilege is a new concept designed with you in mind. Privilege rooms and services will elevate your experience at our beautiful beachfront resorts so you can enjoy the ultimate in a luxury Caribbean vacation.
Available at Ocean Coral & Turquesa, Ocean Blue & Sand, and now at Ocean Maya Royale, our Privilege rooms and services feature premium rooms with preferential locations, and a selection of services to individualize your stay and create the perfect Caribbean vacation experience.
With Privilege, you will enjoy the following services and amenities:
- Premium room with preferential room location and private balcony terrace
- Free wired internet connection in room
- Privilege welcome gift
- Welcome bottle of wine or selection by the chef
- Beds with top-grade linens and pillow-top
- Pillow menu and daily turn-down service
- Bathrobes and slippers
- LCD TV with international channels
- DVD player and selection of films (available upon request)
- Alarm clock with iPod docking station
- Coffee maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Butler service
- Minibar, restocked daily with soft drinks, water, and beer and liquor
- Premium top-shelf liquor service in our bars and restaurants
- Privilege beach towels
- Privilege lounge with concierge services, computers, free wi-fi, library
- Privilege lounge hors d'oeuvres and snack service
- Personalized check-in and check-out services
- Concierge services for spa, travel and other personal experiences
- Exclusive Privilege Beach with Balinese sun beds and waiter service
- 10% discount on services at Despacio Spa Centre and DiveIt!
Privilege restaurant services:
- Preferential reservations in all a la carte restaurants
- A la carte room service at no extra charge from 7 a.m. till 11 p.m.
- Privilege breakfast in bed, as part of room service
- Daily a la carte Privilege breakfast in our private Privilege lounge
- One exclusive dinner per stay (advance reservation required)
- International newspapers in Privilege Lounge